Thursday 23 June 2011

Bits and bobs

The saga so far....
Furniture, i finally got a phone call yesterday (Thursday) to tell me that my paper work had been received (I had since gone through the procedure again and this time couried it to them!!!) that it had cleared customs and was ready to come to us! yeahhhhh, however.... I had to pay an additional 400euro for storage in Athens for the week that it has spent sat there waiting for my paperwork! So because my next day, recorded delivery letter took a week to get there, we have to pay 400euro for storage, this caused another argument but she said that it was port fee's and that there was nothing to be done about it!! So i'm not holding my breath but it should be here today or tomorrow but no phone call yet!!

OTE (telephone and Internet) it turned out on Tuesday that OTE had cancelled our order although no one knows why! so I had to go into Rhodes with a guy from ECS to try and rescue the situation and get it re-ordered! they saved it on the system and has been ordered and sent through to the engineers. We now sit and wait yet again to see when they phone us to come out

Pool licence - we are now into the process of our pool licence, we have been to the police station for a million more stamps on bits of paper and transferred some money, we even have a receipt!

Electricity - still no further forward
Tax - still no further forward
water meter - still no further forward

however it seems to be a good week so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment